Raven Cabernet Sauvignon Red wine from Bhutan, 750 ml
- Technical Details
It all began with a quest for making a wine that combines both freshness and expressive taste ideal for most wine drinkers. Our winemakers traveled many wine regions for selecting bulk wines and finally discovered the bulk wine produced from carefully selected Cabernet Sauvignon at optimum ripeness grown in the cool Coastal vineyards of Cape Town, South Africa. The imported bulk wines are then blended and bottled by our wine experts in Samtse.
An expressive taste with a well-balanced oak palate pairing vanilla flavors and smooth tannin on the palate, leaving you with great mouth feeling and long-lasting aftertaste.
Best enjoyed with most red meat dishes and cheese. Recommended serving temperature is 18-21°C
For bulk and wholesale import: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We only ship spirits, wine, and liquor to buyers where permitted by local customs rules and regulations. We will not be held responsible in case you are not permitted to import alcohol. Therefore please ensure that you are permitted to buy in your country/state/district before purchasing.
- For alcohol purchase, the buyer must affirm their age upon purchase and the buyer must be above 18 years of age upon delivery.
- We ship liquors using DHL courier services only.
- Dimensions (LxWXH): 12x30x12
- Alcohol content: 13.5%
- Gross Weight: 1.3 kg
- Included: Special packaged bottle
Made by Army Welfare Project, Gelephu Distillery AWP, Bhutan.
The Army Welfare Project was established in 1974 with the aim of creating employment and post-service benefits for ex-servicemen. The first distillery was established in Gelephu in 1976. The AWP expanded, leasing the Samdrup Jongkhar distillery from Namdik Enterprises in 1979 and the Samtse distillery from Bhutan Central Distillers in 1981.
Samtse distillery has an installed production capacity of over 10 million cases per annum. The distillery blends and bottles brands like Black Mountain whiskey, Bhutan rum, gin and liquors.