Bhutan Mint Tea
- Technical Details
The pure, uplifting extracts of organic mint from Bhutan orchestrates an infusion rich with notes that are refreshing and flavorful...
- Pour boiling water over a tea bag placed in a cup and allow to brew for 5 to 10 minutes to get the best flavour and infusion.
- For Maximum benefits, avoid adding sugar or milk.
- You can add two fresh mint leaves or a small spoon of honey to make your Mint tea more enjoyable.
- Don’t throw away your used tea bag, refrigerate it for use as a facial cleanser or as soothing eye packs.
We also offer Bhutan Agarwood Tea, Tea gift pack, Dhuetsi Herbal Tea, Himalayan gooseberry tsheringma tea, green tea, scoby tea, ginger tea, ginger turmeric tea, seaberry tea, cordyceps tea, and saffron tea.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.5cmx6cmx6cm
- Weight: 100gms
- Included: 25 Teabags in one box.
100% pure plant extracts. Additives and preservatives free, pesticide residues and heavy metal are removed.
Bhutan Herbal Tea Farm will specialize in premium herbal teas that are grown organically. They will grow and produce mostly three kinds of tea: Peppermint tea, Chamomile tea and Lemon Verbena tea, each one with its unique flavor, aroma, characteristics, and health benefits. Special attention will be given to the packaging.