Bhutan Raven Vodka
Made by Army Welfare Project
For bulk and wholesale import: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
From our Majestic fields, to the bottling. A proud premium spirit of Bhutan.
Made from natural organic harvest from the vast land across Bhutan, we have selected the finest quality grains of wheat to be sent into our distillery where we tripled distilled the mash to produced a quality, high-proof spirit.
We then flows this spirit through our carbon, silver and platinum filtration system and blend it with our natural spring water from the mountains to form an exceptionally clean complex, yet smooth and rich Vodka.
Tastes best lemony with a dash of lime juice cordial, ice, water or soda.
- Dimensions (LxWXH): 12x30x12
- Bottle: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 42.8%
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Included: Special packaged bottle
- We only ship spirits, wine, and liquor to buyers where permitted by local customs rules and regulations. We will not be held responsible in case you are not permitted to import alcohol. Therefore please ensure that you are permitted to buy in your country/state/district before purchasing.
- For alcohol purchase, the buyer must affirm their age upon purchase and the buyer must be above 18 years of age upon delivery.
- We ship liquors using DHL courier services only.
About the producer
Made by Army Welfare Project, Gelephu Distillery AWP, Bhutan.
The Army Welfare Project was established in 1974 with the aim of creating employment and post-service benefits for ex-servicemen. The first distillery was established in Gelephu in 1976. The AWP expanded, leasing the Samdrup Jongkhar distillery from Namdik Enterprises in 1979 and the Samtse distillery from Bhutan Central Distillers in 1981.
Samtse distillery has an installed production capacity of over 10 million cases per annum. The distillery blends and bottles brands like Black Mountain whiskey, Bhutan rum, gin and liqueurs.