Cordyceps with Ara
- Health Benefits
- Technical Details
Naturally Bhutan | Happiness from the Himalayas
Presenting a delicious way to enjoy the benefits of the revered Bhutanese Cordyceps Sinensis mushrooms.
Individually handpicked at over 4000 meters from the base of Himalayan mountains in Bhutan, these cordyceps sinensis mushrooms dipped in local Bhutanese Ara
Our Cordyceps are sourced directly from the farmers in the Himalayan mountains of Bhutan.
We blend our teas from the finest leaves, with no artificial flavor, colors, or preservatives.
We use recyclable and non-toxic material for all our packaging.
- Boosts immune system and energy levels
- Prevents respiratory distress and weakness
- helps to rejuvenate skin and reduces age spots
- Gives relief from asthma and chronic bronchitis
- Helps to prevent arrhythmia and heart disorders
- Relief of depression with optimized blood flow to the brain
- Helps to detoxify body and improve kidney health
- Beneficial in regulating cholesterol levels
- Improves sexual function
- Grade A Bhutan Wild Cordyceps
- Dimensions: 3-inch tubes with Ara
- Weight: 0.5 gms
- Included: Cordyceps Sinesis tincture in Ara
The Kingdom of Bhutan is historically known as the “Land of Medicinal Herbs” for its rich biodiversity and heritage of medicinal herbs. Cordyceps Sinensis is the rarest and sought-after medicinal mushroom – growing at elevations above 4200 meters (14000 feet) in the Himalayan mountain ranges, with every piece being hand-picked over the course of one month by a team of local village experts.
Naturally Bhutan sources our cordyceps directly from farmers in the Himalayan mountains of Bhutan.
We blend our teas from the finest leaves, with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives, and use biodegradable and non-toxic material for packaging.
Naturally Bhutan’s vision is to transform the way the world experiences the health benefits of Bhutanese Cordyceps Sinensis.
We focus on uncompromising quality, responsible sourcing, and environmental-friendly packaging to help share Bhutan’s vast heritage of medicinal herbs with the world.