Cordyceps with Ara
Naturally Bhutan | Happiness from the Himalayas
Presenting a delicious way to enjoy the benefits of the revered Bhutanese Cordyceps Sinensis mushrooms.
Individually handpicked at over 4000 meters from the base of Himalayan mountains in Bhutan, these cordyceps sinensis mushroom dipped in local Bhutanese Ara
- Grade A Bhutan Wild Cordyceps
- Dimensions : 3 inch tubes with Ara
- Weight: 0.5 gms
- Included: Cordycep Sinesis tincture in Ara
Our Cordyceps are sourced directly from the farmers in Himalayan mountains of Bhutan.
We blend our teas from the finest leaves, with no artificial flavor, colors, or preservatives.
We use recyclable and non-toxic material for all our packaging.
Health Benefits of Cordyceps Sinensis:
- Boosts immune system and energy levels
- Prevents respiratory distress and weakness
- helps to rejuvenate skin and reduces age spots
- Gives relief from asthma and chronic bronchitis
- Helps to prevent arrhythmia and heart disorders
- Relief of depression with optimized blood flow to the brain
- Helps to detoxify boy and improve kidney health
- Beneficial in regulating cholesterol levels
- Improves sexual function
About the Artisan
The Kingdom of Bhutan is historically known as the “Land of Medicinal Herbs” for its rich biodiversity and heritage of medicinal herbs. Cordyceps Sinensis is the most rare and sought-after medicinal mushroom – growing at elevations above 4200 meters (14000 feet) in the Himalayan mountain ranges, with every piece being hand-picked over the course of one month by a team of local village experts.
Naturally Bhutan sources our cordyceps directly from farmers in the Himalayan mountains of Bhutan.