Buddhahood is considered an empirical form of self-realization. The artist has portrayed the different realms of emotions cutting across the very nature of Buddha-hood contemplation.
- Original Created:2020
- Styles: Traditional Art
- Mediums:Acrylic in gold
Details & Dimensions
- Painting:Acrylic on Canvas
- Original:One-of-a-kind Artwork
- Size:19.75 W x 30 H in
- Frame:Not Framed
- Packaging:Ships Rolled in a Tube
- Handling: Ships rolled in a tube.
- Ships From:Artist's studio in Bhutan.
About the Gallery
Yanttra(sanskrit) an object or piece of artwork to create a tranquil state. ARTyanttra is a small gallery in the Kingdom where you get to see the landscape of Shangri-la and its pristine traditional ways of life on canvas: in oil, acrylic & pastels.