Made by Army Welfare Project
For bulk and wholesale import: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This special drink from Bhutan is one the finest blend of whiskey from Bhutan. It is named “K5” to commemorate the enthroned the of the 5th King of Bhutan, King Jigme Khesar Namgyal Wangchuck in 2008.
The whiskeys special recipe was discovered in an old distillery in the Himalayan mountains and then assembled by the distillers of Gelephu, south of Bhutan. The distillery is part of the Bhutanese Army welfare project, where their funds from sales go to help veterans of their armed services.
65% of it is a blend of 8 to 12 year old malt whiskies which are distilled in Scotland and aged in Bourbon and sherry casks. The remaining is Bhutanese grown organic grain spirit which has been triple distilled with Himalayan mountain spring water.
Colour : Natural pale yellow
Nose : Clean, light, delicate fruity note with a subtle touch of peat
Palate : Round body, light pleasing fruitiness with a hint of sherry
Finish : Smooth with lingering sweetness
- Dimensions (LxWXH): 12x30x12
- Alcohol content: 40%
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Included: Special packaged bottle
- We only ship spirits, wine, and liquor to buyers where permitted by local customs rules and regulations. We will not be held responsible in case you are not permitted to import alcohol. Therefore please ensure that you are permitted to buy in your country/state/district before purchasing.
- For alcohol purchase, the buyer must affirm their age upon purchase and the buyer must be above 18 years of age upon delivery.
- We ship liquors using DHL courier services only.