Limited edition 1907
- Technical Details
Made by Army Welfare Project
For bulk and wholesale import: email us at email@example.com
The year 1907 marks a momentous and auspicious occasion in the history of Bhutan. Tribute to 100 years of Remarkable Contribution of the Institution of Monarchy and the coronation of the Fifth Druk Gyalpo Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck.
1907 whisky is a carefully selected batch of 12 years old single malt. It gives way to flavours of creamy ripples of hazelnut and finishes off with a lingering hint of vanilla and toffee. Simply joyous to the palate. Only 12,500 bottles were produced from 2008 to mark this wonderful occasion. This is a Limited Edition bottle that comes in a beautiful regal jewel box set and every bottle comes with a serial number.
- We only ship spirits, wine, and liquor to buyers where permitted by local customs rules and regulations. We will not be held responsible in case you are not permitted to import alcohol. Therefore please ensure that you are permitted to buy in your country/state/district before purchasing.
- For alcohol purchase, the buyer must affirm their age upon purchase and the buyer must be above 18 years of age upon delivery.
- We ship liquors using DHL courier services only.
- Dimensions (LxWXH): 12x30x12
- Bottle: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 40%
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Included: Special packaged bottle
Made by Army Welfare Project, Gelephu Distillery AWP, Bhutan.
The Army Welfare Project was established in 1974 with the aim of creating employment and post-service benefits for ex-servicemen. The first distillery was established in Gelephu in 1976. The AWP expanded, leasing the Samdrup Jongkhar distillery from Namdik Enterprises in 1979 and the Samtse distillery from Bhutan Central Distillers in 1981.
Samtse distillery has an installed production capacity of over 10 million cases per annum. The distillery blends and bottles brands like Black Mountain whiskey, Bhutan rum, gin and liqueurs.