Loose Tea, Bhutan Herbal Tea
- Technical Details
Wellness in every sip, Organic and 100% pure Chamomile loose tea extracts from Bhutan.
100% organic certified product from Bhutan
- Pour boiling water over a tea bag placed in a cup and allow to brew for 5 to 10 minutes to get the best flavor and infusion.
- For Maximum benefits, avoid adding sugar or milk.
- You can add two fresh mint leaves or a small spoon of honey to make your Mint tea more enjoyable.
- Don’t throw away your used tea bag, refrigerate it for use as a facial cleanser or as soothing eye packs.
We also offer Tea gift pack, Dhuetsi Herbal Tea, green tea, scoby tea, ginger tea, ginger turmeric tea, cordyceps tea, and saffron tea.
- Dimensions: Sealed pouches
- Weight: 10 gms
- Included: Mint Tea, Lemon Verbena, Chamomile, Himalayan Seaberry, Pineapple weed tea, Hibiscus
- Best before 24 months
- 100% pure plant extraction of Chamomile, Lemon Verbena and Mint.
- Additives and preservatives free, pesticide residues and heavy metal are removed.
Bhutan Herbal Tea Farm will specialize in premium herbal teas that are grown organically. They will grow and produce mostly three kinds of tea: Peppermint tea, Chamomile tea and Lemon Verbena tea, each one with its unique flavor, aroma, characteristics, and health benefits. Special attention will be given to the packaging.