ROSE Zumzim Wine, Bhutan Army welfare Project
- Technical Details
Rose is an elegant wine, well-balanced and easy to drink blended from a variety of different wine grapes. Rose is fresh and gruitty with a long lingering juicy palate. Rose wine is from cool coastal vineyards located at the foothills of Rawsonville, South Africa.
Recommended serving temperate is 18-20 degrees Celcius
For bulk and wholesale import: email us at email@example.com
- We only ship spirits, wine, and liquor to buyers where permitted by local customs rules and regulations. We will not be held responsible in case you are not permitted to import alcohol. Therefore please ensure that you are permitted to buy in your country/state/district before purchasing.
- For alcohol purchase, the buyer must affirm their age upon purchase and the buyer must be above 18 years of age upon delivery.
- We ship liquors using DHL courier services only.
- Dimensions (LxWXH): 375ml
- Alcohol content: 12%
- Volume 375 ml
- Weight: 700 gm
- Included: Special packaged bottle
Made by Army Welfare Project, Gelephu Distillery AWP, Bhutan.
The Army Welfare Project was established in 1974 with the aim of creating employment and post-service benefits for ex-servicemen. The first distillery was established in Gelephu in 1976. The AWP expanded, leasing the Samdrup Jongkhar distillery from Namdik Enterprises in 1979 and the Samtse distillery from Bhutan Central Distillers in 1981.
Samtse distillery has an installed production capacity of over 10 million cases per annum. The distillery blends and bottles brands like Black Mountain whiskey, Bhutan rum, gin and liqueurs.