Rosehip (Morigna infusion)
- Technical Details
Rosehip (Morigna infusion) 20 tea bags
- Pour boiling water over a tea bag placed in a cup and allow to brew for 5 to 10 minutes to get the best flavor and infusion.
- For Maximum benefits, avoid adding sugar or milk.
- You can add two fresh mint leaves or a small spoon of honey to make your Cordyceps tea more enjoyable.
- Don’t throw away your used tea bag, refrigerate it for use as a facial cleanser or as soothing eye packs.
We also offer Bhutan Agarwood Tea, Tea gift pack, Dhuetsi Herbal Tea, Himalayan gooseberry tsheringma tea, mint tea, green tea, scoby tea, ginger tea, ginger turmeric tea, seaberry tea, cordyceps tea, and saffron tea.
Rosehip tea is rich in vitamin C and flavonoids, which are responsible for its antioxidant effect. Antioxidants help prevent diseases related to oxidation, such as heart disease, arthritis and cancer. They also inhibit damage caused by free radicals, which play a role in premature aging. Cancer-Fighting Properties
According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, taking high amounts of vitamin C regularly may reduce the severity and frequency of colds. Since rosehip tea is a potent source of vitamin C, drinking it often may produce these effects. Rosehip tea is also a source of vitamin A, which is another immune system booster. Vitamin A helps protect you from getting bacterial and viral infections and helps fight off existing ones.
Potentially Disease-Preventing Properties
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 24.5cmx16.5cmx1cm
- Weight: 50 gm
- Included: 25 Teabags in one box.
- Rose hip
- Moringa oleifera
Bhutan Herbal Tea is a humble attempt to continue this great legacy of ours, which manifest in everything that make us Bhutanese, including, our age old tea-drinking culture. A sip of this organic herbal concoction, with the nutrient-packed Moringa, will refresh you instantly, soothing your body and mind.
Bhutan Herbal Tea is a product of an extensive research, carried out in pursuit of a perfect blend of herbs, that would suit the palate of a wide range of consumers. Further, these herbs have been carefully selected, and bought directly from the local farmers, thus ensuring the product is 100% organic and indigenous.