TER | 18 year single malt whiskey from Bhutan
Made by Army Welfare Project
For bulk and wholesale import: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This special drink from Bhutan is one of the finest blend of whiskey from Bhutan launched recently in 2019. TER means "treasure" in Bhutanese language and this special drink imbibes an 18-year single malt whiskey and represents discovery of a secret treasure from Bhutan.
Colour : Golden Brown
Nose : Subtle fresh green rich note with balanced aroma of ripe fruit and spice with a hint of sherry
Taste : Delicate vanillin and light spicy
Finish : A pleasant round finish
Overall : A well-balanced drink with subtle sweetness, taste best in neat sip
- Dimensions (LxWXH): 12x30x12
- Alcohol content: 40%
- Volume 700 ml per bottle
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Included: Special packaged bottle
- limited stock
- We only ship spirits, wine, and liquor to buyers where permitted by local customs rules and regulations. We will not be held responsible in case you are not permitted to import alcohol. Therefore please ensure that you are permitted to buy in your country/state/district before purchasing.
- For alcohol purchase, the buyer must affirm their age upon purchase and the buyer must be above 18 years of age upon delivery.
- We ship liquors using DHL courier services only.