Vintria Dry Red Wine from Bhutan, 325 & 750ml Bottle
- Technical Details
Vin’ in French means Wine and ‘Tris’ means tree. Vintria, our Premium Shiraz Dry Red Wine, has three main special characteristics flavours. Its aroma reminds the drinkers of dark berry, oak and vanilla. Together, it gives a complete long-lasting fruity aftertaste.
Vintria is best enjoyed with cheese, meat and even spicy dishes. The recommended serving temperature is between 18-21 degrees Celcius.
For bulk and wholesale import: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- We only ship spirits, wine, and liquor to buyers where permitted by local customs rules and regulations. We will not be held responsible in case you are not permitted to import alcohol. Therefore please ensure that you are permitted to buy in your country/state/district before purchasing.
- For alcohol purchase, the buyer must affirm their age upon purchase and the buyer must be above 18 years of age upon delivery.
- We ship liquors using DHL courier services only.
We also provide Yahla Cream Liqueur, Misty Peak, and a fine blend of Grain Whisky.
- Available in 325ml & 750ml bottle sizes
- Alcohol content: 13.5%
- Gross Weight: 1.3 kg~750ml
- Included: Special packaged bottle
Made by Army Welfare Project, Gelephu Distillery AWP, Bhutan.
The Army Welfare Project was established in 1974 with the aim of creating employment and post-service benefits for ex-servicemen. The first distillery was established in Gelephu in 1976. The AWP expanded, leasing the Samdrup Jongkhar distillery from Namdik Enterprises in 1979 and the Samtse distillery from Bhutan Central Distillers in 1981.
Samtse distillery has an installed production capacity of over 10 million cases per annum. The distillery blends and bottles brands like Black Mountain whiskey, Bhutan rum, gin and liquors.