2020 VSOP Cognac, Premium VSOP Bhutan cognac, 700ml
This fine VSOP cognac is harmoniously blended for the 20th year of the 3rd Millennium. Blended and bottled by Gelephu Distillery.
- Colour: Nice amber colour with shiny and clear golden hues
- Nose: Aroma of orange blossom, spicy and vanilla enhanced by subtle woody note in persistence
- Taste: Fruity and spicy note highlighted by hints of vanilla and oak
- Finish: Round, mellow, long lasting with homogenous aromatic richness.
- Dimensions (LxWXH): 12x30x12
- Alcohol content: 40%
- Volume 700 ml
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Included: Special packaged bottle
For bulk and wholesale import: email us at email@example.com
- We only ship spirits, wine, and liquor to buyers where permitted by local customs rules and regulations. We will not be held responsible in case you are not permitted to import alcohol. Therefore please ensure that you are permitted to buy in your country/state/district before purchasing.
- For alcohol purchase, the buyer must affirm their age upon purchase and the buyer must be above 18 years of age upon delivery.
- We ship liquors using DHL courier services only.
About the producer
Made by Army Welfare Project, Gelephu Distillery AWP, Bhutan.
The Army Welfare Project was established in 1974 with the aim of creating employment and post-service benefits for ex-servicemen. The first distillery was established in Gelephu in 1976. The AWP expanded, leasing the Samdrup Jongkhar distillery from Namdik Enterprises in 1979 and the Samtse distillery from Bhutan Central Distillers in 1981.
Samtse distillery has an installed production capacity of over 10 million cases per annum. The distillery blends and bottles brands like Black Mountain whiskey, Bhutan rum, gin and liquors.