Wild Olive Pickle
Olives are a good source of several vitamins and minerals, some of which are added during processing. This fruit’s beneficial compounds include:
- Vitamin E. High-fat plant foods usually contain high amounts of this powerful antioxidant.
- Iron. Black olives are a good source of iron, which is important for your red blood cells to transport oxygen.
- Copper. This essential mineral is often lacking in the typical Western diet. Copper deficiency may increase your risk of heart disease.
- Calcium. The most abundant mineral in your body, calcium is essential for bone, muscle, and nerve function.
- Sodium. Most olives contain high amounts of sodium since they’re packaged in brine or saltwater.
We also provide KNC Bamboo Shoot Pickle, Matsutake Mushroom, and raw big cardamom.
"OGOP aims to support economic development & increase community products by mobilizing all available resources in order to promote grassroots community by adding more value to products made with local wisdom, tradition, culture & the community's resources which make them unique products"- The Queen's Project (Bhutan)