Yum Jetshen Drolma| The 8 Lucky Signs
- Technical Details
- About the Gallery
Buddhahood is considered an empirical form of self-realization. The artist has portrayed the different realms of emotions cutting across the very nature of Buddha-hood contemplation.
- Original Created:2017
- Subjects: Spiritual
- Styles: Traditional Art
- Mediums: Acrylic in gold
- Materials: Canvas
- Painting: Acrylic on Canvas
- Original: One-of-a-kind Artwork
- Size: 39 W x 38.75 H in
- Frame: Not Framed
- Packaging: Ships Rolled in a Tube
- Handling: Ships rolled in a tube.
- Ships From: Artist's studio in Bhutan.
Yanttra(sanskrit) is an object or piece of artwork to create a tranquil state. ARTyanttra is a small gallery in the Kingdom where you get to see the landscape of Shangri-la and its pristine traditional ways of life on canvas: in oil, acrylic & pastels.