ZumZim Peach wine
Made by Army Welfare Project
For bulk and wholesale import: email us at email@example.com
A natural blend of peach wine produced in Bhutan. The peaches are organic peaches grown in the highlands of northern Bhutan.
The name ZUMZIN gives a playful vibe. Zumzin is an integrated blend of fresh Colombard and fruity aromatic Muscat.
Its special characteristic is its natural, pure and ripe peach flavour which leaves the drinkers with impressive aroma and sweetness. It has distinctive long lasting fruitness and lingering aftertaste.
ZUMZIN could be better enjoyed when served chilled.
- Dimensions (LxWXH): 12x30x12
- Alcohol content: 18%
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Included: Special packaged bottle
- We only ship spirits, wine, and liquor to buyers where permitted by local customs rules and regulations. We will not be held responsible in case you are not permitted to import alcohol. Therefore please ensure that you are permitted to buy in your country/state/district before purchasing.
- For alcohol purchase, the buyer must affirm their age upon purchase and the buyer must be above 18 years of age upon delivery.
- We ship liquors using DHL courier services only.