ZumZim Bhutan Peach Wine 375ml, 750 ml, Bhutan Army welfare Project
- Technical Details
A natural blend of peach wine produced in Bhutan. The peaches are organic peaches grown in the highlands of northern Bhutan.
The name ZUMZIN gives a playful vibe. Zumzin is an integrated blend of fresh Colombard and fruity aromatic Muscat.
Its special characteristic is its natural, pure, and ripe peach flavor which leaves the drinkers with impressive aroma and sweetness. It has a distinctive long-lasting fruitiness and lingering aftertaste.
It has an infusion blend of fresh colombard and fruity aromatic and sweet Muscat. Its sweet, pale, and faintly light green color imitates that of Sauvignon Blanc.
ZUMZIN could be better enjoyed when served chilled.
You can also make a Bellini Cocktail with sliced strawberries, with Zumzim
bulk and wholesale import: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We only ship spirits, wine, and liquor to buyers where permitted by local customs rules and regulations. We will not be held responsible in case you are not permitted to import alcohol. Therefore please ensure that you are permitted to buy in your country/state/district before purchasing.
- For alcohol purchase, the buyer must affirm their age upon purchase and the buyer must be above 18 years of age upon delivery.
- We ship liquors using DHL courier services only.
- Vol: 375ml and 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12%
- Weight: 750gm (375ml) & 1200gm (750ml)
- Included: Special packaged bottle
Made by Army Welfare Project, Gelephu Distillery AWP, Bhutan.
The Army Welfare Project was established in 1974 with the aim of creating employment and post-service benefits for ex-servicemen. The first distillery was established in Gelephu in 1976. The AWP expanded, leasing the Samdrup Jongkhar distillery from Namdik Enterprises in 1979 and the Samtse distillery from Bhutan Central Distillers in 1981.
Samtse distillery has an installed production capacity of over 10 million cases per annum. The distillery blends and bottles brands like Black Mountain whiskey, Bhutan rum, gin and liqueurs.