Bio Bhutan, Bio Lemongrass Tea
- Technical Deatils
This fresh, zesty and lemony tea is made from organic lemongrass from Bhutan and an excellent grade of spring flush green tea from India. Lemongrass is one of the most popular ingredients in traditional medicine. It is known to have cleansing and detoxifying properties.
Ingredients: Lemongrass extracts
- Pour boiling water over a tea bag placed in a cup and allow to brew for 5 to 10 minutes to get the best flavour and infusion.
- For Maximum benefits, avoid adding sugar or milk.
- Don’t throw away your used tea bag, refrigerate it for use as facial cleanser or as soothing eye packs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11cmx5cmx6cm
- Weight: 100gms
- Included: 25 Tea bags in one box.
Bio Bhutan enterprise is a private Bhutanese firm registered with the Ministry of Economic Affairs in Thimphu Bhutan since 2005. We develop, manufacture and market natural and organic certified products from the Himalayan Kingdom of Bhutan.
Vision: To link local cooperatives, community forest management-, NWFP- and women‘s group to markets with quality, natural and organic products, while making use of the locally available resources and promoting local livelihoods.
Mission: To be a leading professional enterprise in Bhutan delivering high quality natural and organic certified products from Bhutan for regional and international markets, while making use of locally available resources thus benefiting the local producer groups and promoting sustainable production.