If the product (s) you ordered are in stock, they will be shipped out as soon as payment is confirmed. You will be emailed a confirmation of payment and a tracking number. If we are out of stock on a certain style, size or color that you ordered, we will email you right away.
If you have custom pre-orders, we will require 1-2 weeks for the product to be ready. We will stay in contact and let you know when it is finished and if you would like to wait for the item to be made, we will process the order as complete. If the product (s) you ordered are no longer available or can not be made anymore, we will notify you right away. We do our best to keep our site up to date with product sizes, colors and styles currently in stock.
Colour and Material Variations
Please remember that each product is handmade therefore there will be variations in from what you see on images and the actual product. We do our best to photograph and represent our colors and materials as true as possible, but each item, if the same, may differ slightly.
- We ship using EMS, and optionally FedEx, DHL Worldwide for Express delivery.
- Standard shipping takes 7-14 business days to anywhere in the world and a tracking number will be provided.
- We use a weight based shipping method, which means we calculate the shipping costs based on total weight of the ordered products, with a minimum charge of $9.9 per order. (*currently due to the pandemic, we only offer EMS shipment with USD $30+ per kg)
- Orders that are shipped overseas may be subject to custom duties. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. If you’d like any further information, you should contact your local customs office.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage to the product due to customs or areas outside of our control, once it has been shipped from our office in Thimphu Please see our Shipping section for more information.
Returns and Refunds
All Sales are final. We do however want to make sure you are happy with your purchase. If for any reason the item is damaged, or defective please email us at once to discuss the next steps. Please note that if you do return the item you will be responsible for shipping costs. If you need to exchange and item, you will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Discounts & coupons
If you subscribe, you receive 10% on all individual products however it is subject to select products only.
Wrong or Missing items
If you receive the wrong items, or items you purchased are missing from you shipment. Please notify us at once and provide us with the order number, product name and product codes
Sales Tax and Duties.
We have never had an issue to date with shipping packages. We fill out and send all applicable paperwork that is necessary to ship goods from Bhutan to your country.
Druksell cannot be held responsible for any imposed customs duties prior to delivery as it is at the discretion of the countries customs to impose import duties according to local customs laws. If you are charged import duties, Druksell will not pay them. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay. It is your responsibility to verify procedures and customs in your country.
All content on our website, such as text, graphics, products and images is the property of this site’s owner and protected by international copyright laws.
Druksell uses Credit card or PayPal for all transactions. Our payment gateway takes the payment from your card or bank directly, and your payment details are never shared on the internet. We do not store any of your credit card details on our website. Payments are made inside the checkout process. You can chose your way to pay by credit card without having an own PayPal account.