Bhutan Herbal Burst tea (15 tea bags), Bhutan Organics, 50g
- Technical Details
Nettle and Lavender are ancient curatives used for a wide range of treatments from the common cold to arthritis, and gastrointestinal ailments. Combined with the immunity-boosting seabuckthorn leaves, this tea blend is a nutritional powerhouse of antioxidants.
Why Bhutan organics Herbal tea?
- Like water, it's caffeine and calorie-free
- It includes relaxation, pain reduction and the improvement of the body system such as digestive & immune
- It stimulates brain function and increases stamina and metabolism
- A nutritional powerhouse of antioxidants
- Helps in blood circulation and improves the overall well being
- Helps to relax & rejuvenate, reduces stress and anxiety etc.
- Safer & more natural alternative to prescription to medicine
- It can help prevent chronic disease
- Unlike taking medication, Herbal teas doesn't have any side effects
Instruction: Pour boiling water over a tea bag placed in a cup and allow to brew for 5 to 10 minutes to get the best flavor and infusion. For Maximum benefits, avoid adding sugar or milk. You can add a two fresh mint leaves or a small spoon of honey to make your herbal tea bust more enjoyable. Don’t throw away your used tea bag, refrigerate it for use as a facial cleanser or as soothing eye packs.
We also offer Bhutan Agarwood Tea, Tea gift pack, Dhuetsi Herbal Tea, Himalayan gooseberry tsheringma tea, mint tea, green tea, scoby tea, ginger tea, ginger turmeric tea, cordyceps tea, and saffron tea.
Every seabuckthorn (Hippophae salicifolia) berry and leaves are meticulously handpicked from the pristine wilds of Bumthang. Drinking tea from the leaves of the seabuckthorn which is also known as seaberry leaves can be particularly helpful in reducing excess weight, pain caused by rheumatoid arthritis, or even improving one's overall health by its consumption as it contains numerous antioxidants and antibacterial phytochemicals. Seabuckthorn, known to have more than 190 bio-active compounds, is a natural source of vitamins, nutrients, antioxidants, frolic acid and unsaturated fatty acids of Omega 3-6-7-9. Seabuckthorn is known to support the health of the liver, heart, skin, hair and more.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 16.5cmx 9cmx4cm
- Weight: 100 gms
- Included: Paper tea box package
Bhutan Organics is a social enterprise by friends who have come together to give a taste of happiness through a line of natural foods from ingredients- both grown in the wild and by our farmers working in close collaboration with the local communities.