Bhutan Mint Tea
The pure,uplifting extracts of organic mint from Bhutan orchestrates an infusion rich with notes that are refreshing and flavorful...
Ingredients: 100% pure plant extraction. Additives and preservatives free, pesticide residues and heavy metal are removed.
- Pour boiling water over a tea bag placed in a cup and allow to brew for 5 to 10 minutes to get the best flavour and infusion.
- For Maximum benefits, avoid adding sugar or milk.
- You can add two fresh mint leaves or a small spoon of honey to make your Mint tea more enjoyable.
- Don’t throw away your used tea bag, refrigerate it for use as facial cleanser or as soothing eye packs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.5cmx6cmx6cm
- Weight: 100gms
- Included: 25 Tea bags in one box.
About the producer
Bhutan Herbal Tea Farm will specialize in premium herbal teas that are grown organically. They will grow and produce mostly three kinds of tea: Peppermint tea, Chamomile tea and Lemon Verbena tea, each one with its unique flavor, aroma, characteristics, and health benefits. Special attention will be given to the packaging.