Hydrating Face Mist
Hydrating face mist from Geranium & Rose
- Essential oils of Germanium & Lavender
- Mineral Water
- Vitamin C
Mudra also makes the following products:
- Peppermint Natural Lip Balm stick
- Artemista Natural Hand & Body Balm
- Cinnamon lip Balm stick
- Cinnamon Natural Lip Balm
- Peppermint Balms
- Rosemary & Tea Tree Natural Healing Balm
- Mudra cinnamon Natural Balm
- Cypress Aromatic Hand & Body Balm
- Geranium & Rose Natural Hand & Body Balm
- Juniper Berry Body Butter
- Lavender Body Butter
- Lavender Natural Hand & Body Balm
- Natural Insect Repellent Spray
Mudra is a Sanskrit term meaning seal or sign. In Buddhist rituals, mudras are mostly performed as gestures of the hand and are conducted in order to influence the body’s flow of energy and positively affect the mind.
As these natural balms, salves and perfumes were likewise created with the hand with the aim of vitalizing the body and mind, Mudra was deemed an appropriate name for the products.
Mudra products are inspired by the wisdom of traditional Bhutanese remedies and, where possible, are made with wild herbs and other natural substances found in the Himalayan region.
Mudra salves, balms, and perfumes are created with the aim of fusing traditional medicinal wisdom and contemporary presentation. In this way, the product not only retains its traditional healing and soothing properties but also acts to inspire the mind and the senses.
All Mudra products are free of chemicals and preservatives, and wherever possible, Sonam will use locally sourced ingredients and she draws inspiration from traditional Bhutanese remedies
For her formula, she drew inspiration from traditional Bhutanese remedies such as Artemisia and other natural substances such as pine resin. This is an area that Sonam is exploring in depth.