Rangjung, All Natural Pain Relief Balm, Roll on
- Technical Details
This healing balm by Kingdom Essence is essential in your first aid kit.
Its all-natural pain relief and repairing balm is carefully formulated with beneficial organic essential oils from wintergreen, cypress and pine combined with organic beeswax to thwart multiple kinds of pain.
How to use
- You can use the roll-on balm which can be applied to your skin or joints/aches
- Keep the balm away from children and avoid direct sunlight
- Weight: 30 grams
- Packaging made of recycled paper
- Wintergreen (for rheumatism, sore muscles and lower back pain)
- cypress( to regulate blood flow, heal wounds and infections, and flush out toxins)
- Pine ( for arthritis, eczema and muscle pains)
“Kingdom Essences a.k.a K.Essences (Nature in a bottle) promotes natural/indigenous healing through the use of pure, essential oils extracted from medicinal and aromatic plants. The Kabab Organic Farm in Trongsa was started with the vision to produce natural food products, create employment and improve rural livelihoods,” says Pema who founded K. Essences with her partner Kuenga. “As KOF, we leased the Community Facility Centre (CFC) located at Bjeezam, Trongsa from the Nubi Menjong Nyamley Tshogpa (NMNT) understanding the need for assisting the community group by purchasing their medicinal herbs and other local produce and adding value to it.