Traditional Pouch (red)
Made of silk, this stylish bag is 100% hand-loomed in the traditional pedal loom.
Available in different designs and sizes in wool (silk) and handwoven cotton fabric OR as per order specification.
Other products from RENEW:
- Striped Sling Bag
- Traditional tissue bag
- Traditional Tote bag
- Traditional Tote bag for women
- Traditional Tray pad (Blue)
- Traditional tray pad (Dark Blue)
- Traditional tray pad (Green)
- Traditional tray pad (navy blue)
- Traditional women purse
- Traditional women red purse (Yathra bag)
- Women Pouch (blue)
- Women Traditional pattern design wallet (Black)
- Women traditional sling purse
- Women traditional wallet
- Women traditional wallet (maroon with yellow motif)
- Women traditional wallet (white)
- Zip wallet (green pattern)
- Zip wallet (mix colors pattern)
- Zip wallet (pink pattern)
RENEW is the first and only non-profit organization dedicated to the empowerment of women and children with specific attention to the survivors of domestic violence and Sexual & Gender-Based Violence in Bhutan. It was initially founded by Her Majesty the Queen Mother Sangay Choden Wangchuck, in 2004, RENEW (Respect, Educate, Nurture and Empower Women). The Organization aims to ensure forging a better understanding of the circumstances causing domestic violence, sexual and gender-based violence and gender inequalities at all levels of society. Through their multilayered services, they provide a wide range of care and support for women, men and children impacted by such violence and inequalities.