Bhutan Lemongrass spray
Bio Bhutan’s lemongrass Spray is a creative blend of pure lemongrass essential oil and high-quality carrier. Bhutan's own natural spray of wonderful lemony fragrance is 100% vegan; no animal ingredients, no additives or artificial colors. It can be used at homes, in cars and workplaces.
- Lemograss (Cymbopogon flexuosus) flourishes as natural undergrowth of pine trees of eastern Bhutan.
- The health benefits of Lemongrass can be attributed to its many beneficial properties as an analgesic, antidepressant, antimicrobial, antipyretic, antiseptic, astringent, bactericidal, carminative, deodorant, diuretic, febrifuge, fungicidal, galactogogue, insecticidal, nervine, sedative and tonic substance.
- The liquid is certified according to the requirements of the EU for organic wild collection.
- 30 ml lemongrass (Cymbipogon flexuosus)
- aqua and alcohol
- Dimensions: 30ml bottles
- Weight: 30gms
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes and skin.
- Keep away from heat, flame and children
Made by Bio Bhutan
Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) flourishes as natural undergrowth of pine trees of Eastern Bhutan. Farmer groups engage in the collection of lemongrass and distil a high value essential oil
For use as a fragrance, insect repellent, and a natural disinfectant. Avoid direct Contact with eyes and skin. Keep away from heat, fire, sunlight and children.
About the Artisan
Bio BHUTAN enterprise is a private Bhutanese firm registered with the Ministry of Economic Affairs in Thimphu Bhutan since 2005. We develop, manufacture and market natural and organic certified products from the Himalayan Kingdom of Bhutan.
Vision: To link local cooperatives, community forest management-, NWFP- and women‘s group to markets with quality, natural and organic products, while making use of the local available resources and promoting local livelihoods.
Mission: To be a leading professional enterprise in Bhutan delivering high quality natural and organic certified products from Bhutan for regional and international markets, while making use of local available resources thus benefiting the local producer groups and promoting sustainable production.