Bio Bhutan Bhutan Pure organic & natural Lemongrass essential oil, 30ml
- Technical Details
- Bhutanese lemongrass Oil is characterized by a beautiful floral scent. we use the pure essence and the lemongrass air spray to purify and refresh our home.
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) flourishes as the natural undergrowth of pine trees of eastern Bhutan. Farmer Groups engage in the collection of lemongrass and distill a high-value essential oil.
- The health benefits of Lemongrass Essential Oil can be attributed to its many beneficial properties as an analgesic, antidepressant, antimicrobial, antipyretic, antiseptic, astringent, bactericidal, carminative, deodorant, diuretic, febrifuge, fungicidal, galactagogue, insecticidal, nervine, sedative and tonic substance.
- Our oil is certified according to the requirements of the EU for organic wild collection.
How to Use Lemongrass
- Aromatically- Can be diffused or inhaled directly
- Topically- Can be applied directly to the skin or within a carrier oil, such as coconut oil, for young or sensitive skin. Start with 1 drop to 1-3 tsp of carrier and increase the EO as needed.
- Internally- NOT RECOMMENDED
- Please conduct a sensitive test by applying a patch test or dilute before use
Made by Bio Bhutan
Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) flourishes as natural undergrowth of pine trees of Eastern Bhutan. Farmer groups engage in the collection of lemongrass and distil a high value essential oil
For use as a fragrance, insect repellent, and a natural disinfectant. Avoid direct Contact with eyes and skin. Keep away from heat, fire, sunlight and children.
We also have the following lemongrass products:
- Dimensions: 30ml bottles
- Weight: 30gms
- 30 ml lemongrass (Cymbipogon flexuosus)
- aqua and alcohol
- Essential oil
Bio Bhutan enterprise is a private Bhutanese firm registered with the Ministry of Economic Affairs in Thimphu Bhutan since 2005. We develop, manufacture and market natural and organic certified products from the Himalayan Kingdom of Bhutan.
Vision: To link-local cooperatives, community forest management-, NWFP- and women‘s group to markets with quality, natural and organic products, while making use of the locally available resources and promoting local livelihoods.
Mission: To be a leading professional enterprise in Bhutan delivering high-quality natural and organic certified products from Bhutan for regional and international markets, while making use of locally available resources thus benefiting the local producer groups and promoting sustainable production.