Aunty Mouse by Kunzang Choden
Written by Kunzang Choden
One day, a poor young orphan girl finds unexpected riches when she topples down a mousehole and is befriended by its charming occupant. But when a spoilt, rich brat tries to replicate the experience, her gifts are quite the opposite!
Along with Room in Your Heart, these charming picture books will make perfect bedtime reading for youngsters, and are beautifully illustrated with evocative watercolors of the Bhutanese landscapes and people by Pema Tshering.
You may also like the following books:
- Bhutan Heartland: Travels in the land of the Thunder Dragon
- The most comprehensive book about Bhutan
- Guru Rinpoche is coming
- Lonely Planet Bhutan (Travel Guide)
- Married to Bhutan
Tiger & Cloud
- TIGER AND MONK: A HIMALAYAN FICTION
- Treasures of The Thunder Dragon: A Portrait of Bhutan
Riyang Books is a small, Bhutan- based publishing house owned and operated by the author, Kunzang Choden and her family. It was founded in November 2012 out of a deep love for literature and the written word as well as a desire to create a welcoming space to encourage and support creative work in Bhutan.