Yiga Chocolate,Bhutan Chocolate
- Technical Details
This chocolate bar is a superfood mindfully handcrafted using the finest couverture of Theobroma cacao (food of the foods & happy food) infused with natural/wild fruits/berries/spices from the pristine mountain forest of Bhutan. The inclusions are sourced from local farmers who sustainably hand-harvested them, and use the income to support their livelihood and education of their children.
- Net Weight: 100g bar
- Cocoa butter
- Cocoa solids
- Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla extracts
- sugar and local fruits/berries/ nuts and spices
- Energy: 457 kcal
- Protein: 10g
- Fat: 34.0g
- Carbohydrate: 42.0g
- Cool, dry and hygienic place
- Temperate and humidity shocks can cause bloom (white spots and layer) due to the separation of cocoa butter from cocoa solids. However, this does not affect the safety of the product
- Not suitable for those allergic to nuts and milk
Yiga Chocolate is the first artisanal chocolate maker from Bhutan. Ms Kinley Pelden is the founder of Yiga Chocolates. Yiga Chocolates creates authentic Bhutanese chocolates withdifferent flavored chocolates as gifts which come with delightful packaging especially for events such as birthdays.
Yiga believes that their team is of spirited souls, inhaling dreams, exhaling creativity, and spreading the joy of co-creation, a bar at a time. Be part of our journey!