Bhutan Cordyceps Tea (25 bags)
- Technical Details
Bhutan Cordyceps Tea brings a whole new strength to you both in terms of physics and psyche. Additionally, Cordyceps tea nourishes your body's immune system and delays the aging process. It also helps Replenish the kidney and Gastrointestinal systems in your body, antioxidant, and anti-carcinogen. It is essentially made out of organic wild Himalayan Cordyceps and 100% pure Darjeeling green tea with Tulsi.
- Pour boiling water over a tea bag placed in a cup and allow to brew for 5 to 10 minutes to get the best flavor and infusion.
- For Maximum benefits, avoid adding sugar or milk.
- You can add two fresh mint leaves or a small spoon of honey to make your Cordyceps tea more enjoyable.
- Don’t throw away your used tea bag, refrigerate it for use as a facial cleanser or as a soothing eye pack.
We also offer Bhutan Agarwood Tea, Tea gift pack, Dhuetsi Herbal Tea, Himalayan gooseberry tsheringma tea, mint tea, green tea, scoby tea, ginger tea, ginger turmeric tea, seaberry tea, and saffron tea.
- Dimensions (LxWxH):14cmx7cmx8cm
- Weight: 120 gm
- Included: 25 Tea bags in one box.
Bhutan Wild Cordyceps is one of the authentic Cordyceps retail shops in the country authorized by Royal Government of Bhutan which has now emerged as the largest supplier of wild Cordyceps to the outside font. It was established in the year 2008 based in Thimphu, capital of Bhutan with a motive to supply fresh and organic Cordyceps to both local as well as foreign manufacturers and traders.