Bhutan Cordycep Sinensis
Natural Wild Cordyceps collected in Bhutan have been widely used as natural Cordyceps sinensis, an official species of Cordyceps used as Chinese medicines, around the world in recent years. The Cordyceps found in Bhutan, is considered as the most potent and possesses the highest medicinal value above all the cordyceps found in the world. Although limited in availability, our collection is selected from an assorted collection of top quality cordyceps from Bhutan.
Bhutan wild Cordyceps are prized for their natural ability to fight free radicals, infections and inflammation, cordyceps are impressive disease-fighting mushrooms that have been used for centuries to reduce symptoms of respiratory disorders, coughs, colds, liver damage and much more.
Studies have found that cordyceps can act like natural cancer treatments in some cases, preventing the growth of tumors (especially in the lungs and on the skin). Considered a type of natural “immuno-potentiating drug,” corycep supplements are now used to bring the immune system back to normal following life-threatening infections or illnesses.
Bhutan Cordyceps can help control autoimmune disorders, excessive inflammation and tissue damage while speeding up healing time. Additionally, research shows that Bhutan cordyceps can act like mild stimulants or “adaptogen herbs,” fighting stress or fatigue and naturally increasing energy levels. Some of the most researched benefits of corceyps also include improving athletic performance, increasing immunity against viruses and even promoting longevity. In addition to fighting cancer, Bhutan cordyceps are used to help treat:
- respiratory infections like chronic bronchitis
- coughs, colds and the flu
- reproductive problems and sexual dysfunction
- kidney disorders
- bladder infections and urination problems
- hepatitis B
- low circulation and irregular heartbeats
- heart disease and high cholesterol
- liver disorders
- muscle weakness
- chronic fatigue syndrome and low energy
WHY BUY CORDYCEPS FROM BHUTAN?
- Firstly, Cordyceps from Bhutan are collected by highlanders from the wild which are highly protected ares of the Bhutanese Government.
- Second, there are cheap imitations of cordyceps in the markets which are lab cultured and contaminated with chemicals and pesticides.
- Thirdly, collection of cordyceps in Bhutan is regulated and only certain month of the year, highlanders are allowed to collect which allows the fungus to fully mature.
- All cordyceps exported from Bhutan are certified by BAFRA.
HOW TO PREPARE CORDYCEPS
- You can consume one piece of cordyceps in a day, preferably first hour in the morning when you body is at its peak for absorption.
- You can prepare a tincture with 3 pieces of cordyceps soaked in 300ml of alcohol with a minimum of 40% content for 3 months. This preparation will boost up absorption of cordyceps power into ones blood circulation.
- You can also consume Cordyceps in the form of Cordyceps tea.
- Grade A: 2.5-3 cm in length with shoots
- Grade B: 2-2.5cm in length with shoots
- Grade C: 1-2cm in length with shoots
For bulk purchases and other deals for Bhutan Cordyceps, please email us at email@example.com
For orders in Thailand for retail and bulk purchases, visit Bhutan Golden Cordyceps