Bhutan Cordycep Sinensis
Natural Wild Cordyceps collected in Bhutan have been widely used as natural Cordyceps sinensis, an official species of Cordyceps mushrooms used as Chinese medicines, around the world in recent years. The Cordyceps fungi found in Bhutan, is considered as the most potent and possesses the highest medicinal value above all the cordyceps found in the world. Although limited in availability, our collection is selected from an assorted collection of top quality cordyceps from Bhutan.
Bhutan wild Cordyceps are prized for their natural ability to fight free radicals, infections and inflammation, cordyceps are impressive disease-fighting mushrooms that have been used for centuries to reduce symptoms of respiratory disorders, coughs, colds, liver damage and much more.
Studies have found that cordyceps can act like natural cancer treatments in some cases, preventing the growth of tumors (especially in the lungs and on the skin). Considered a type of natural “immuno-potentiating drug,” corycep supplements are now used to bring the immune system back to normal following life-threatening infections or illnesses.
Bhutan Cordyceps can help control autoimmune disorders, excessive inflammation and tissue damage while speeding up healing time. Additionally, research shows that Bhutan cordyceps can act like mild stimulants or “adaptogen herbs,” fighting stress or fatigue and naturally increasing energy levels. Some of the most researched benefits of corceyps also include improving athletic performance, increasing immunity against viruses and even promoting longevity. In addition to fighting cancer, Bhutan cordyceps are used to help treat:
- respiratory infections like chronic bronchitis
- coughs, colds and the flu
- reproductive problems and sexual dysfunction
- kidney disorders
- bladder infections and urination problems
- hepatitis B
- low circulation and irregular heartbeats
- heart disease and high cholesterol
- liver disorders
- muscle weakness
- chronic fatigue syndrome and low energy
WHY BUY CORDYCEPS FROM BHUTAN?
- Firstly, Cordyceps from Bhutan are collected by highlanders from the wild which are highly protected ares of the Bhutanese Government.
- Second, there are cheap imitations of cordyceps in the markets which are lab cultured and contaminated with chemicals and pesticides.
- Thirdly, collection of cordyceps in Bhutan is regulated and only certain month of the year, highlanders are allowed to collect which allows the fungus to fully mature.
- All cordyceps exported from Bhutan are certified by BAFRA.
HOW TO PREPARE CORDYCEPS
- You can consume one piece of cordyceps in a day, preferably first hour in the morning when you body is at its peak for absorption.
- You can prepare a tincture with 3 pieces of cordyceps soaked in 300ml of alcohol with a minimum of 40% content for 3 months. This preparation will boost up absorption of cordyceps power into ones blood circulation.
- You can also consume Cordyceps in the form of Cordyceps tea.
- Cordyceps supplements are also available
- Grade Super A+: 200-250 pcs every 100 gm
- Grade A+: 300-350 pcs every 100gm
- Grade A: 400-450 pcs every 100gm
- Grade B+: 500-600 pcs every 100gm
*note that the above values are approximate & number of pcs can vary. Grading maybe graded differently according to different vendors.
Please purchase cordyceps with origin from Bhutan only. There is a distinct difference between cordyceps from Bhutan and Tibetan cordyceps.
The key to identifying native Bhutan wild cordyceps from the Tibetan Cordyceps is the distinct color of the eyes which has a red color in appearance, signifying higher levels of adenosine and the Tibetan cordyceps can be black in appearance which signifies lower levels of adenosine
Buying Cordyceps from Bhutan
We are the only online exporter of cordyceps from Bhutan. Whether you want to buy cordyceps sinensis online or buy cordyceps mushroom in Bhutan, we offer all varieties and options to purchase cordyceps from Bhutan.
All purchases of cordyceps from Bhutan must produce the certificate of origin upon every purchase which is accepted cross border customs. If purchased without the certificate, it is considered illegal in Bhutan or you are likely purchasing Chinese/Tibetan cordyceps. Please read here to learn more:
For bulk purchases and other deals for Bhutan Cordyceps, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org