Naturally Bhutan, Bhutan Pure & Natural Cordyceps Tea (15 bags), 50gm
- Technical Details
Naturally Bhutan | Happiness from the Himalayas
Presenting a delicious way to enjoy the benefits of the revered Bhutanese Cordyceps Sinensis mushrooms.
Individually handpicked at over 4000 meters from the base of the Himalayan mountains in Bhutan, these cordyceps sinensis mushrooms are turned into powder and blended artfully with green tea.
Our Cordyceps are sourced directly from the farmers in the Himalayan mountains of Bhutan.
We blend our teas from the finest leaves, with no artificial flavor, colors, or preservatives.
We use recyclable and non-toxic material for all our packaging.
- Pour boiling water over a tea bag placed in a cup and allow to brew for 5 to 10 minutes to get the best flavor and infusion.
- For Maximum benefits, avoid adding sugar or milk.
- You can add two fresh mint leaves or a small spoon of honey to make your Cordyceps tea more enjoyable.
- Don’t throw away your used tea bag, refrigerate it for use as facial cleanser or as soothing eye packs.
We also offer Bhutan Agarwood Tea, Tea gift pack, Dhuetsi Herbal Tea, Himalayan gooseberry tsheringma tea, mint tea, green tea, scoby tea, ginger tea, ginger turmeric tea, seaberry tea, and saffron tea.
- Boosts immune system and energy levels
- Prevents respiratory distress and weakness
- helps to rejuvenate skin and reduces age spots
- Gives relief from asthma and chronic bronchitis
- Helps to prevent arrhythmia and heart disorders
- Relief of depression with optimized blood flow to the brain
- Helps to detoxify boy and improve kidney health
- Beneficial in regulating cholesterol levels
- Improves sexual function
- Dimensions (LxWxH):8cmx7cmx11cm
- Weight: 120 gm
- Included: 15 Pyramid tea bags
The Kingdom of Bhutan is historically known as the “Land of Medicinal Herbs” for its rich biodiversity and heritage of medicinal herbs. Cordyceps Sinensis is the rarest and sought-after medicinal mushroom – growing at elevations above 4200 meters (14000 feet) in the Himalayan mountain ranges, with every piece being hand-picked over the course of one month by a team of local village experts.
We blend our teas from the finest leaves, with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives, and use biodegradable and non-toxic material for packaging.
Naturally Bhutan’s vision is to transform the way the world experiences the health benefits of Bhutanese Cordyceps Sinensis.
We focus on uncompromising quality, responsible sourcing, and environmental-friendly packaging to help share Bhutan’s vast heritage of medicinal herbs with the world.