Bhutan Natural Lemongrass spray
- Technical Details
Lemongrass Essential oil and spray
For diluted use of lemongrass oil as fragrance mixed in various personal care products. Use lemongrass spray as an insect repellent or as a natural deodorizer for body and room. This product is distilled by the farmers in eastern Bhutan.
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) flourishes as natural undergrowth of pine trees of eastern Bhutan.
- The health benefits of Lemongrass can be attributed to its many beneficial properties as an analgesic, antidepressant, antimicrobial, antipyretic, antiseptic, astringent, bactericidal, carminative, deodorant, diuretic, febrifuge, fungicidal, galactagogue, insecticidal, nervine, sedative and tonic substance.
- The liquid is certified according to the requirements of the EU for organic wild collection.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes and skin.
- Keep away from heat, flame and children
Store in a cool area and avoid direct contact with eyes, sunlight and fire. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
We also have the following lemongrass products:
- Dimensions: 30 ml bottles
- Weight: 80 gms
- 30 ml lemongrass essential oil(Dalisay Oil)
- 50 ml Refresh mint