Tea Gift Box, Bhutan Organics
- Technical Details
The Gift Box contains these following Sachets:
1. Seabuckthorn Ceral Roast Seabuckthorn Roasted Red Rice and CorKernal;
Enjoy the roasted aromatic flavor of this seabuckthorn tea, blended with Bhutan’s organic red rice and corn kernal. This powerful potion is packed with antioxidants and nutrients which contribute to the health of skin, hair, liver and also help with motion sickness and blood circulation
2. Herbal burst: Seabuckthorn, Nettle and Lavender:Nettle and Lavender;
Are ancient curatives used for a wide range of treatments from the common cold to arthritis and gastrointestinal ailments Combined with the immunity-boosting seabuckthorn leaves this tea blend is a nutritional powerhouse of antioxidants.
3. Minty highland Mix: Seabuckthorn, Mint and Buckwheat The Mitty;
The earthy taste of the buckwheat has been infused with mint and antioxidants packed seabucylewves to raise its healthy benefits for the heart, kidney and liver, while also aiding in digestion and weight loss.
4. Wild Tea Infusion: Sea buckthorn, Rhododendron and Basil;
This dedicate infusion of ancient herbs used in traditional medicine to create an antioxidant-packed tea blend that helps in relieving stress and headaches, reducing cholesterol and blood sugar, increasing stamina and metabolism and improving overall well-being.
- Gross Weight: 30 gms
- Length x width= 11.2 cm X 34.5 cm
- Like water, it's caffeine and calorie-free
- It includes relaxation, pain reduction and the improvement of the body system such as digestive & immune
- It stimulates brain function and increases stamina and metabolism
- A nutritional powerhouse of antioxidants
- Helps in blood circulation and improves overall well being
- Helps to relax & rejuvenate, reduces stress and anxiety etc.
- Safer & more natural alternative to prescription to medicine
- It can help prevent chronic disease
- Unlike taking medication, Herbal teas doesn't have any side effects
Instruction: Pour boiling water over a tea bag placed in a cup and allow to brew for 5 to 10 minutes to get the best flavor and infusion. For Maximum benefits, avoid adding sugar or milk. You can add two fresh mint leaves or a small spoon of honey to make your seabuckthorn cereal roasted tea more enjoyable. Don’t throw away your used tea bag, refrigerate it for use as a facial cleanser or as soothing eye packs.
Health Benefits of drinking this tea
Every seabuckthorn (Hippophae salicifolia) berry and leaves are meticulously handpicked from the pristine wilds of Bumthang. Drinking tea from the leaves of the seabuckthorn which is also known as seaberry leaves can be particularly helpful in reducing excess weight, pain caused by rheumatoid arthritis, or even improve one's overall health by its consumption as it contains numerous antioxidants and antibacterial phytochemicals. Seabuckthorn, known to have more than 190 bio-active compounds, is a natural source of vitamins, nutrients, antioxidants, frolic acid and unsaturated fatty acids of Omega 3-6-7-9. Seabuckthorn is known to support health of liver, heart, skin, hair and more.
- Natural detox
- Immunity booster
- Anti-aging properties
We also offer Bhutan Agarwood Tea, Dhuetsi Herbal Tea, Himalayan gooseberry tsheringma tea, mint tea, green tea, scoby tea, ginger tea, ginger turmeric tea, seaberry tea, cordyceps tea, and saffron tea.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 30cmx 9cmx4cm
- Weight: 250 gms
- Included: Paper tea gift set of 4 flavors
- Vitamin A, B, C, K, E
- Omega 3, 6, 7, 9
Bhutan Organics is a social enterprise by friends who have come together to give a taste of happiness through a line of natural foods from ingredients- both grown in the wild and by our farmers working in close collaboration with the local communities.