Bhutan Sea berry or Seabuckthorn Tea, Bhutan Herbal Tea, 100 gms
- Technical Details
The Best for Your Health! Completely Natural! Seaberry or seabuckthorn tea from Bhutan.
- Pour boiling water over a tea bag placed in a cup and allow to brew for 5 to 10 minutes to get the best flavour and infusion.
- For Maximum benefits, avoid adding sugar or milk.
- Don’t throw away your used tea bag, refrigerate it for use as a facial cleanser or as soothing eye packs.
We also offer Tea gift packs, Dhuetsi Herbal Tea, mint tea, green tea, scoby tea, ginger tea, ginger turmeric tea, cordyceps tea, and saffron tea.
Recommended for adults and children for general strengthening of the body!
- Strengthens immune system;
- Reduces inflammation;
- Promotes flexibility and permeability of blood vessels;
- Maintains normal blood pressure;
- Helps lowering cholesterol and improves heart health;
- Helps to treat chronic pulmonary, liver, gastric-gut diseases.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 14cmx7cmx8cm
- Weight: 100gms
- Included: 25 Tea bags in one box.
Ingredients: Organic sea buckthorn berry skins and pits
Bhutan Herbal Tea is a BAFRA certified (GMP/GHP) tea producer and manufacturer at the most competitive prices, based in Shaba, Paro.
Founded in 2017, Bhutan Herbal Tea set out to become one of the renowned and most competitive tea company in Bhutan. Our business activities include a packaging unit for bagging tea for other tea producers, along with packaging services of all kinds for various food items.
At Bhutan Herbal Tea we look after over 100 customer needs. We primarily supply to retailers and whole sellers with premium quality loose tea, bagged tea and also honey.
Bhutan Herbal Tea facilities include a storage facility which is included in a 1500sqft factory space. Along with a 500sqft space for final and finished products.
Recently Bhutan Herbal Tea also started exporting to different parts of Asia and Europe. Our loose tea is distributed to high-end hotels and restaurants in Bhutan.
Bhutan Herbal Tea has its own delivery van certified by the local municipality. All production and manufacturing staff are trained and certified with the BAFRA food handler’s license.
The skills and experience of the management with over 10 years of experience in the food service industry, together with a motivated team, ensure that the customers get prompt and top-quality service every time.