Himalayan Gooseberry Tsheringma tea
This Tea Packet includes 25×1.5 gram sachet. One sachet can be used for up to half a liter of water. This tea is made from Himalayan Gooseberry (Phyllanthus emblica) fruit, one of the most widely used medicinal ingredients in Asian traditional medicine.
The fruit is one of the richest natural sources of Vitamin ‘C’ and is widely believed to tonify the body and increase vitality. Well known for its many health benefits, this refreshing herbal tea is caffeine free.
- Pour boiling water over a tea bag placed in a cup and allow to brew for 5 to 10 minutes to get the best flavour and infusion.
- For Maximum benefits, avoid adding sugar or milk.
- Don’t throw away your used tea bag, refrigerate it for use as facial cleanser or as soothing eye packs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 24.5cmx16.5cmx1cm
- Weight: 50gms
- Included: 25 Tea bags in one box.