Misty Peak, Bhutan Army welfare Project, 750ml
- Technical Details
Made by Army Welfare Project
For bulk and wholesale import: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Misty Peak Whisky was produced in the year 2015. This bottle was produced to reflect the pristine character of the timeless Majestic Mountains of Bhutan.
Misty Peak is made of a selected blend of 8 years old and 12 years old blended Scotch malt whisky. It is then admixed in with a carefully selected Scotch grain whisky. Just like the K5, it is infused with the natural spring Himalayan waters for that delicate finish. This blend gives the whisky its unique characteristics of different spices and hints of honey with a light touch of pettiness that ends off with a sweet lingering bite to the palate.
Colour: Golden Brown
Nose: Gentle spice, cinnamon, mintish, hints of peat and honey, light fruity and vanilla
Palate: Well-rounded medium body, light peat and pleasing fruitiness.
Finish: Moderate finish with lingering spice and gentle sweetness.
- We only ship spirits, wine, and liquor to buyers where permitted by local customs rules and regulations. We will not be held responsible in case you are not permitted to import alcohol. Therefore please ensure that you are permitted to buy in your country/state/district before purchasing.
- For alcohol purchase, the buyer must affirm their age upon purchase and the buyer must be above 18 years of age upon delivery.
- We ship liquors using DHL courier services only.
- Dimensions (LxWXH): 12x30x12
- Bottle: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 40%
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Included: Special packaged bottle
Made by Army Welfare Project, Gelephu Distillery AWP, Bhutan.
The Army Welfare Project was established in 1974 with the aim of creating employment and post-service benefits for ex-servicemen. The first distillery was established in Gelephu in 1976. The AWP expanded, leasing the Samdrup Jongkhar distillery from Namdik Enterprises in 1979 and the Samtse distillery from Bhutan Central Distillers in 1981.
Samtse distillery has an installed production capacity of over 10 million cases per annum. The distillery blends and bottles brands like Black Mountain whiskey, Bhutan rum, gin and liquors.